Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, by calling our Customer Service or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The dive tours have a maximum number of passengers, so dates are subject to availability. Any change in the booking date can generate a price adjustment. All cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before the day of your tour.
Reservations canceled more than 3 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of a no-show, reservations are non-refundable.
We can pick you up from any hotel.
The exact hour of your transfer will be confirmed when you reserve your dive or snorkeling tour. You must arrive 5 minutes before the pickup time. For further information please call our Customer Service, Monday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. +52992274043. It is important to confirm your transportation service for at least 48 hours in advance.”.
The time will depend on your hotel location and the diving or snorkeling tour you choose.
In the Cancun area. We can have strong currents on our 60-feet dives, many other times not having them. Our diving instructors will take care of you at all times during the day. Underwater Museum ( Musa ) normally has no strong current, this area has normally back and forwards waves with this kind of waves we have seasick on board . Sometimes the MUSA area has pendulum waves, causing dizziness in some people.
The Shipwreck area mostly has a strong current, but there can be days without one.
Cozumel is usually a light smooth drift dive, where strong currents are rare.
Cenotes only have a downstream, smooth current. Normally cero current .
If you requested a dive site and is unavailable due to weather we will do our best to find a suitable alternative for you, Decisions on weather conditions and safety of the boat are at the sole discretion of the captain , the dive guide, and the port authorities, we could change the dive destinations based on the advice of the experts without previous notice and based on the weather at the moment of the activity.
• In Cancun, we use 2 different fast boats (26 and 29 feet long ) divided into small groups 1:4 max per OWSI.
• Cozumel 2 boats: (34 and 38 feet) divided into small groups 1:4 max per OWSI.
• Pto Morelos: We rent fast boats (24 -27 feet). These boats are small because most of the time we just take 2 and no more than 4 divers.
• Cenotes (These are freshwater cavern dives inside the jungle). No boats are needed. We move to these places in our own vans.
There are two different ferry companies to cross to the Islands.
Our driver and guides will take you directly to the ferry ticket window where you can buy your tickets for your Cozumel diving day.
For Cozumel dive day our driver will explain to you what schedules to buy in the morning: We need to take the one is at 8 a.m. And the one at 4:00 p.m. from Cozumel back to Playa del Carmen .
• Ferries cross from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel and back every hour.
• Ferries cross from Isla Mujeres to Mainland (Cancun Puerto Juarez) and back every hour.”
Yes, sure we can. One of our drivers will be waiting for you on time.
On your arrival day, we will be monitoring your flight/s. If your flight changes and you are arriving on a totally different flight at a totally different time, then please call our office at +5219982274043 or +5219981486830, or email us to let us know the new flight information; we will update your arrival and move your vehicle to the new time.
Yes, we can provide roundtrip transportation service.
All our tours can include roundtrip transportation from your hotel lobby, condo, or place of residence.
Transfer time depends on the location of your hotel.
The cenotes are in two different areas . One is near Puerto Morelos town , this is 20 minutes from Cancun and 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
The other ones are located near Puerto Aventuras and between Tulum , driving time is around 1:20 minutes to 2 hours from Cancun and 30 to 50 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
During Cenote dive day you will visit 2 or 3 different types of cenotes: open, semi-open, and deep.
• Open Cenote: This is where you can enjoy swimming activity.
• Semi-Open Cenote: Here you can snorkel while admiring underwater gardens.
• Parks Cenote: In the parks cenotes are more to have fun , you can fly over the water on fun zip lines.
• Closed or Cavern Cenote: In this type of cenote, you descend by assisted wood lethers to the divers platforms from where you will jump to the water to start with the diving
Please bring a towel and extra clothes for after the dives; cash if you’d like something in the restaurant at the marina.
For Cenote diving day, bring flip flops or sandals, comfortable wet shoes you can use to walk in the cenotes.
We ask for your payment.
We use two different ways to block your dives our tours.
1. Zelle* . This is just for American Bank users . We have US bank account .so you can use Zelle payment with us.
We will need your full name and email – phone number to complete this option. You just can send us the transfer payment to our Zelle email email@example.com . *Please, at the time doing the Zelle payment, help me with a note there that mentions what the payment is for , divers Name , dive date and dive location . To have reference of your payment send us an email with your screen shot after pay.
2. Credit card payments are on the website . Direct on the dive you like to do . Or in the custom diving package section. We create a special a diving package payment section . If you prefer this option I will send you the steps to follow on this section to complete the payment. I will help you with this, having your final plan step by step, how to pay on this section. Or you can just pay direct on the website on the dive and date you like to do .
• Riviera Maya weather conditions are with scattered storms.
• These scattered storms are just in some places and pass quickly.
• We do our normal dive operation with these clouds, or with this rain that just will pass at some points.
• Tropical storms, strong wind, or big waves are conditions that force us to postpone our ocean activities.
• Sometimes with Front North or South winds, the waters in Cozumel or Cancun can turn choppy. When this wind hits stronger than usual, the Mexican government closes ports for any water activities, even if it is a sunny day.
• If for any reason Mexican harbor officers close the port for any water activities this can be for Tropical storm, or just hard wind, they do radio all the water activities stores like diving shops, they don’t allow us and the other dive shops to go out to the Ocean .
We make changes to take you to alternate dive spots, for certified divers will propose you to do Cenote dives.
• For our seasonal activities like Whale sharks, Bull sharks, and sailfish encounters, we move these tours to other days.
• If this happens and you cannot make the tour because you are leaving back home, you will get the full refund of your cancel day payment. You can be sure of this.
The water temperature here is really nice, around 80-83 degrees in Cozumel and Cancun and 77-78 degrees in the cenotes. We do use Long wetsuits in the Cenotes and shorties at the Ocean.
For Cenote diving, we use 3mm long wetsuits, some times we provide for divers who get cold easily an extra shortie to wear above the long wetsuit. Let us know if you prefer an extra shortie to use it with the long wetsuits at Cenotes.
Cancun dives, Cozumel and Puerto Morelos dives will be good with a 3mm shortie, you are always welcome to wear them to be more comfortable.
In January and February, our “winter cold ” months, the air can be cold and the water temperature down on the surface and underwater.
We leave it to your consideration.
• The Cancun dives don’t include lunch. Bring cash or a box lunch from your Hotel for courses .
• Cozumel dives include lunch.
• Bull shark dives don’t include lunch.
• Night dive doesn’t include lunch.
• Mayan ruins include lunch (buffet) just for Chichen Itza.
• Puerto Morelos dives include fruit.
• Cenotes dives include a light lunch.
If you like to use our private airport transportation service , please help us on your confirmation email with this .
• Arriving flight/s
• Departure flight/s
• How many people
• Full name for just one of you
• Extra transportation (stops)
• Anything else we should know: baby seats, pillows. Beers?
• For the hotel to the airport, we suggest being picked up 3 hours before your flight.
Help us prepare for you by following these easy steps:
1) When taking off, send us a text message on WhatsApp so we can take off in time or note your flight.
2) Le us know when you land so that the driver can meet you on time.
3) When you leave with luggage after customs please text us again so that we can ready the driver. We will text you back to tell you on which platform number he is parked, so you can easily see him on that platform.
This movement takes approximately 10-12 minutes to get inside the platforms for you, maybe less, so please wait patiently.
You have wi-fi inside your terminal; not outside.
If you can not use your cell phone, no problem. You will find our driver with your name outside your terminal after customs.
You can always text our driver manager Mr. Roberto Hernandez at these numbers +529982274043 and +52 998 160 4016.