Dos Ojos is one of the top 10 longest underwater cave systems in the world. It’s exceptionally clear, with a few varieties of frsh water fish and two types of freshwater shrimp living in the cavern that we sometimes can encounter.
With a thousands of stalactite formations, diving here is similar to do cave diving in dark ambient , with the difference that there is an exit out to open air just 3 feet away from the diving area. The water is freshwater mixed with saltwater (halocline), with a temperature of 77°F.
The whole family can find something to do in the water in this amazing place ! It’s one of the most rewarding snorkeling areas for adventurers of all ages.
• Cenote diving (two different dives)
• Light lunch and drinks (tacos or baguettes)
• Full scuba gear (BDC, mask, fins, weights, regulator)
• Round-trip transportation in one of our comfortable vans
• Small groups: 1:2 – 1:4
• Cave diving guide
• Private driver
• Scuba lamp more tahn 1000 lummens
Round-trip transportation is included from any hotel in Cancun, Playa Mujeres or Riviera Maya.
Approx $210.00 USD
Approx $237.00 USD