Cozumel diving from
Playa del Carmen
Avoid Ferries, Be Back From Your Dives Early Direct from playa to the reef area
COZUMEL diving is the best
Deep Life can take you direct from your hotel to the exit point in Playa del Carmen to move direct on the fast boat to the dive area in Cozumel .
You will move faster on this way . Direct boat ride to the Island.
Dives can be Palancar gardens, Sta Rosa for the first dive doing a second reef dive in Yukab, Paso del Cedral, Dalila, San Francisco, or many more.
We use our preferred partner fast boat from Playa del Carmen to cross to Cozumel and Back.
This trips is faster than the normal we do using the Ferry .
Pick up for you is in the morning depends your hotel is around 7:20 – 7:30 am , from there will move in our vans direct to PDC ( Playa del Carmen ) .
Arriving around 8:30 am to the exit point , everything will be ready to take you direct to Cozumel .
Ending back from your dives around 1:30pm , our driver is waiting for you to take you back to your place.
This Cozumel dive day is a really excellent dive day for those who prefer to be back in the Hotel early
Will take care of you all day
Preferred partner boat and service.
Subject to Availability
Private Van to exit point,
Direct to Cozumel
Fast boat direct from Playa del carmen to Cozumel reefs
Round trip transportation included
From your hotel direct to the boat exit point in Playa del carmen
$210USD /per person
- Instant Confirmation Voucher
- No Booking Fees
- Personal attention
What is included in the tour
- Two tank dives in nice reefs. Cozumel National marine park reef area
- Lunch on board.
- Full scuba Gear.
- Round trip transportation to Playa del Carmen Ferry
- Round trip transportation on the Island . Arriving our instructor will take you to the dive boat.
- Small Groups per dive Instrucutor – 1:2 – 1:4
- Personal Instructor from Cancun upon request
What makes this tour special
- The personal attention
- The amazing reefs will take you to do your dives
- No rush
- Longer dives
- The depth and the blue waters
- The massive coral formations
- Comfortable van ride