Puerto Morelos Wreck Diving
The Best Shipwreck
Great dive on Puerto Morelos
This shipwreck is located in Puerto Morelos reef area . Puerto Morelos is located just a few minutes between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen.
The C-56 Mine sweeper, with 150 Ft long called Juan Escutia was sunk by U.S. NAVY with the purpose to create marine wildlife. The area has great conditions.
During the Winter months (November to March) this site is home of an amazing spectacle of eagle rays hovering the shipwreck . This dives will be something to remember.
We do the first dive in the wreck , second dive is conducted shallow in the Puerto Morelos national marine park
You can book any day from one diver.
Daily trips .
Walk in divers or divers from Cancun or Cozumel
Round trip transportation is included
From any Hotel in Cancun or Mayan Riviera
Easy online booking
Choose your date – Daily trips
Very knowlogable and family friendly staff
AOWDL need it
90 Ft first dive , second dive is 30ft deep .
First on the wreck, second on the reef
$140USD /per person
- Instant Confirmation Voucher
- No Booking Fees
- Money Safe Guarantee
- SOLO DIVER extra fee 35usd
What is included in the tour
- Scuba Dive in Puerto Morelos wreck
- Two tank dives at the National marine park reef area in Puerto Morelos
- Fruit on board.
- Full scuba Gear.
- Round trip transportation from any Hotel
- Arriving to Puerto morelos main pier our instructor will take you to the dive boat.
- Small Groups per dive Instrucutor – 1:2 – 1:4
- Personal Instructor from Cancun upon request
What makes this tour special
- The personal attention
- The private trip
- No rush
- Longer dives
- The depth and the blue waters
- The massive shipwreck
- Comfortable van ride
- Eagle rays hovering te wreck ( seasonal )
- We can take from one diver in a personal way just paying the SOLO diver extra fee.