Cozumel Wreck Diving
The Best Scuba Dive Combination on Cozumel
Cozumel Scuba Diving reefs in itself is already exceptional, If you want to complete your days of diving on the island with a unique experience, you must dive the shipwreck of Cozumel.
The C-55 is located in the Chankanaab reef area, located in the southern part of the island, inside the National marine Park.
The wreck is at a depth of 80 feet. Our first dive in the day is the shipwreck, diving through the 3 levels, machine room and captain room, we continue if the air allows us in a reef that just few feets from the shipwreck , will do the the southern part of Chankanaab reef.
Our second dive will be on one of the beautiful reefs that Cozumel offers.
More than 10 different options to choose for this second dive.
Sometimes the current is medium to strong. The visibility as in the whole Island is impressive, without a doubt it is an experience that you should have diving in the Island of Cozumel.
85 Ft Deep, Certified Divers comfortable in the water
From any Hotel in Cancun or Mayan Riviera round trip transportation is included
Easy online booking
Choose your date – Daily trips
Very knowlogable and family friendly staff
$145 USD /per person
$ 200USD / Per person from Cancun or Riviera Maya Hotels
- Instant Confirmation Voucher
- No Booking Fees
- Money Safe Guarantee
What is included in the tour
- Two tank dives one is on the shipwreck , second on one of the nice reefs. Cozumel National marine park reef area.
- Lunch on board.
- Full scuba Gear.
- From guest out of Cozumel Round trip transportation to Playa del Carmen Ferry.
- Round trip transportation on the Island . Arriving our instructor will take you to the dive boat.
- Small Groups per dive Instrucutor – 1:2 – 1:4
- Personal Instructor from Cancun upon request
What makes this tour special
- The personal attention
- The amazing reefs will take you to do your dives
- Te shipwreck is complete at not broken like the ones in Cancun dive area
- No rush all day
- Longer dives
- The depth and the blue waters
- The massive coral formations
- Comfortable van ride if you are coming from Cancun or Riviera Maya