Cenote Car-Wash & Cenote Calavera
The Skull And The Underwater Garden Cenotes
Cenote Calavera, which means “Skull Cave” is also known as “Temple of Doom”.
The entrance passes through a round hole on the rocky surface.
The cavern area is a huge room with big rocks in the center.
Look up towards, with imagination, you might recognize the “skull”.
The second Cenote dive will be in Car wash also called Aktun Ha. Great for swimmers and divers , with more than 50 meters – 150 Ft wide on the open area. One of the first cenotes dived by explorers, long time back taxi drivers used to take their cars for washing and hanging out
Average Temp 79° F
Calavera 45 Ft Car Wash 55 Ft
Online Book Available
We take from 1 Diver
$200USD /per person
- Instant Confirmation Voucher
- No Booking Fees
- Money Safe Guarantee
What is included in the tour
- Cenote Diving Carwash / Calavera
- Lunch and drinks are included
- You can choose Tacos or Baggetes .
- Comfortable Deep Life Vans
- Small Groups – 1:2 – 1:4
- Personal Instructor Full cave diver guide
Round trip transportation
- Cenote fee entrance
- Scuba lamp is included
What makes this tour special
- Scuba gear in excellent conditions
- Fast online confirmation
- No extra charges
- Secure payment at the time of online purchase.
- Additional 35usd if only one diver (Private trip)