Cenotes are amazing places that are spread all over the Riviera Maya. Choose your location and have an unforgettable cenote snorkeling experience!
- People Approx USD$70
Cancun and Isla Mujeres Snorkeling Adventure
This is the perfect snorkeling tour for everyone, including beginners and non-swimmers. Get ready to swim with marine turtles, tons of colorful fish, beautiful coral reefs, and an amazing Cancun shipwreck, all in one tour!
This is approx a two and half -hour excursion at an area with a maximum depth of 12 feet, with calm waters and little to no current.
Our shop is located lvery short distance from there so we get there in a short 15-minute boat trip. Our speed boat has plenty of shade and is very comfortable.
Round-trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya is included.
• Snorkeling at four different locations: Tortugas Reef, a shipwreck, El Meco Reef.
• Bottled water
• Snorkeling guide
• Snorkeling gear
• Fully equipped speed boat
• Dock fee and reef conservation tax (total $10.00 USD per person, payable at check-in)
• Tips (100% optional)
• Photo and video service (optional)
• According to the new sanitary prevention protocols for COVID-19, all snorkel tubes are brand new.
We only use professional-grade equipment. These have a cost of $10.00 USD per tube, payable at check-in. You’re allowed to keep your tube or trash it it when the activity is finished.
Note: If the group doesn’t have more than one person, we will contact you to reschedule or give you a full refund. (The probability of this is very low.)