Cenotes are amazing places that are spread all over the Riviera Maya. Choose your location and have an unforgettable cenote snorkeling experience!
- People Approx USD$70
Cancun Snorkeling Adventure
This is the perfect snorkeling tour for everyone, including beginners and non-swimmers. Get ready to swim with marine turtles, tons of colorful fish, beautiful coral reefs, and an amazing Cancun shipwreck, all in one tour!
This is a two-hour excursion at an area with a maximum depth of 12 feet, with calm waters and little to no current.
Our shop is located less than a mile away from the reef, so we get there in a short 5-minute boat trip. Our speed boat has plenty of shade and is very comfortable.
Round-trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya is included.
- Snorkeling at four different locations: Tortugas Reef, a shipwreck, El Meco Reef, and submarine art galleries, including the blessing and the aquarium family
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Fully equipped speed boat
- Dock fee and reef conservation tax (total $10.00 USD per person, payable at check-in)
- Tips (100% optional)
- Photo and video service (optional)
- According to the new sanitary prevention protocols for COVID-19, all snorkel tubes must be brand new. We use only professional-grade equipment. These have a cost of $10.00 USD per tube, payable at check-in. You’re allowed to keep your tube or destroy it when the activity is finished.
Note: If the group doesn’t have more than one person, we will contact you to reschedule or give you a full refund. (The probability of this is very low.)