Get your PADI Advanced Open Water Certification in Cozumel with Deep Life! Learn on various reef dives and some advanced techniques.
- Diver Approx USD$450
PADI Open Water Course in Cancun
Learn underwater skills at the beach and theory in the A/C office. Then in the afternoon, go on two nice, shallow reef dives. This can include the Underwater Museum or two shallow reef dives in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
Bring cash for lunch at the restaurant, or ask for a box lunch at your hotel.
If your instructor thinks you’re prepared, we go on two deeper dives out of the bay. We can dive at the Cancun National Marine Park reefs, at depths around 55 feet.
If your instruction thinks you need additional practice, we can go on shallow dives in the afternoon. Back at the marina, you have time with your instructor to practice anything you need, do you dive tables, and take the final exam.
The final exam will be easy after spending time with your instructor, who is with you all day to ensure you get the most out of your dives.
• Cancun hotel zone or downtown: $330 MXN / Approx $15 USD per day per person
• Moon Palace and Playa Mujeres hotel zone: $440 MXN / Approx $20 USD per day per person
• Four boat dives
• Instruction at the beach and in an A/C classroom for theory class
• Materials and PADI PDF book. We send you the link to the PDF book ahead of time so you can start to read it before you get here.
• Full SCUBA gear every day.
• PADI or SSI scuba instructor. Most of our courses are private.
• Lots of fun and professionalism with Vicente, Andrea, Daniel, or Alberto, our OWSI (open water scuba instructors)
• Temporary PADI credentials after the course.