See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park.
Full of marine life and most…
This diving tour takes you to the Puerto Morelos Reef area, just a few minutes between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, to dive over the C-56 shipwreck and dive at a shallow reef in the Puerto Morelos National Marine Park.
The C-56, known as the Juan Escutia, is a 150-foot minesweeper and was sunk by the U.S. Navy with the purpose of creating marine wildlife environments as a part of an Artificial Reef Program.
The area has great conditions for scuba diving. During the winter months (November to March), this site is home to an amazing spectacle of eagle rays hovering above the shipwreck, which makes for a scuba dive to remember!
While the first dive of the day takes place at the wreck, the second dive is conducted in the shallow reef area of the Puerto Morelos National Marine Park.
Roundtrip transportation is included from any hotel or Air BB in Cancun or the Mayan Riviera.
• Two Scuba dives One at the Puerto Morelos wreck and one on the nice reefs
• Two tank dives at the National Marine Park reef area in Puerto Morelos
• Fruit on board
• Full scuba gear ( BCD, mask, fins , weights tanks and regulator )
• Small groups per dive Instructor – 1:2 – 1:4 ratios
• Personal instructor from Cancun upon request at your booking .
• Long dives