Yes, by calling our Customer Service or by emailing email@example.com The tours have a maximum number of passengers, so dates are subject to availability. Any change in the booking date can generate a price adjustment. All cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before the day of your tour.
Reservations cancelled with more than 3 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
We can be for you at any hotel you said.
The exact hour of your transfer will be confirmed when you buy your tour. You must arrive 5 minutes before the pickup time. For further information please call our Customer Service, Monday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. +52992274043 It is important to confirm your transportation service at least 48 hours in advance.
The time will depend on your hotel location. The tour your choose
- We dive MUsa and Isla Mujeres reef in the afternoon ,and Cancun reefs in the morning .
- IF YOU prefer we can do 4 dives in one day . Two morning dives 55ft deep, back to the marina and out after 20 min to do two afternoon dives in the Underwater Museum 30ft deep
- In Cancun we use 2 different fast boats :(26, and 31 ft long ) divided on small groups 1:4 max per OWSI.
- Cozumel 2 boats : (34 and 38ft ) . divided on small groups 1:4 max per OWSI.
- Pto morelos we rent fast boats (24 -29ft) . Small because most of the time we just take 2 and no more than 4 divers.
- And for last About Cenotes ( The fresh water caver dives inside the jungle) No boats are need it. We move to this places in our own vans.
Our driver and guides will take you direct to the ferry ticket window where you can buy your tickets.
For Cozumel dive day he will explain you what schedules buy in the morning the one at 8am in the back the one at 4pm from Cozumel
- Ferry cross from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel and back every hour.
- Ferry cross from Isla Mujeres to Mainland ( Cancun Puerto Juarez ) and back every hour.
Yes we can be fort you on your arriving day. One of our drivers will be waiting for you on time.
On your arrival day we will be monitoring your flight/s . If your flight changes and you are arriving in a totally different flight at a totally different time, then please call our office +5219982274043 or +5219981486830 , or email us to let us know the new flight information, we will update your arrival and move your vehicle to the new time
Yes , we can provide you the round trip transportation service. Will be for you at the place you said and the time you need this.
All out tours can include you the round trip transportation from your hotel Lobby, condo or place.
Transfer time depends on the location of your hotel. The cenotes are near Puerto Morelos, 20 minutes from Cancun and 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
The other ones are located near Puerto Aventuras and between Tulum 1:20 minutes from Cancun and 30 to 50 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
During Cenote dive day you will visit 2 or 3 different types of cenotes: open, semi open, and Deeps
Open Cenote: This is where you can enjoy the kayak activity.
Semi Open Cenote: Here you can snorkel while admiring underwater gardens.
Ancient Cenote: In the ancient cenote you can fly over the water on fun zip-lines.
Closed or Cavern Cenote: In this cenote you descend by assisted rappel.
Please bring towel and extra clothes for after dives , cash if you like something in the restaurant at the marinas.
For Cenote diving day bring flip flops or sandals , shoes you can use to walk in the Cenotes.
We only secure spaces with deposit , this can be Partial 40% or full on a PayPal .
Rest of the Balance payment is cash.
- Riviera Maya weather conditions are with scattered storms.
- This scatters storms are just at some places , its normal here, It means this rain is just at some point /heavy) and just a hundred meters away its not.
- We do our normal dive operation with this clouds, or with this rain that just will pass in some points.
- Just when we have a tropical depression above , or strong wind doing big waves , is when we can not do ocean activities , the port close for any water activities.
- Some times , North or South wind hits the cost , sometimes with this kind of winds, Cozumel or Cancun can be choppy , when this winds hits stronger than usual , Mexican gov, close port for any water activities, some times on Summer, tropical depressions or storms doesn’t allow us to go out. Even if you see a sunny day.
- If for any reason Mexican harbor officer close the port for any water activities due a tropical storm or hard wind, they do radio all the water activities stores , like us, doesn’t allow us to go out . They close port. We do changes take you to dive the dive zones in case of diving , depends where the port its open , or for sure moving to do Cenote dives .
- In our seasonal activities like Whale sharks, Bull sharks and sailfih encounters . We move this days to a second next day.
- If this happens and you can not because you leaving , you will have the full refund of your cancel day payment. You can be sure of this.
Water temperature here is really nice
Cozumel and Cancun around 80-83, , Cenotes is 77-78 degrees , . For sure use them at Cenotes. We use on this dives 3mm long wetsuits, and some times we provide for divers get cold easily an extra shortie to wear above the long wetsuit Second wetsuit to wear if need it , its no cost . Let us know if you prefer an extra shortie to use it with the long wetsuits at Cenotes. About reefs will be good with out. But always wear it to be more comfortable. Definitely we suggest. Will be more comfortable on your dives. January and February our “winter” months , although there is sun and heat during the day, if i north wind heats the area normally stay around 3 – 4 days the air can be cold and the water temperature down. We leave it to your consideration.
- Cancun dives doesn’t include , bring cash or a box lunch from your Hotel
- Cozumel dives ar with lunch included around 12pm
- Bull sharks doesn’t include .
- Night dive doesn’t include .
- Mayan ruins included just for Chichen itza . ( Buffet)
- Puerto Morelos dives include Fruit
- Cenotes light lunch
- Arriving flight/s
- Departure flight/s
- How many persons
- Full Name just one of you.
- Extra transportation(stops)
- Preferences need it,
- Something we should know, baby seats, pillows. beers ?
- For the Hotel to the airport we suggest be for you 3 hours before your flight.