See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park.
Full of marine life and most…
Scuba diving over reefs in Cozumel is already an exceptional experience in itself. If you want to complete your days of diving on the island with a unique experience, you must dive over the Cozumel shipwreck.
The C-55 is located in the Chankanaab Reef area, located in the southern part of the island, inside the National Marine Park, at a depth of 80 feet.
Our first dive in the day is at the shipwreck, diving through the three levels including the machine room and captain’s room. We continue if the air allows us, in a reef just a few feet from the shipwreck, the southern part of the Chankanaab Reef.
Our second dive will be on one of the beautiful reefs that Cozumel offers, with more than 10 different options to choose from.
The current for these dives is medium to strong. The visibility as in the whole island is impressive. Without a doubt, this shipwreck diving experience is one that you should have on the island of Cozumel.
• Two tank dives: Shipwreck and second dive of our choosing in the Cozumel National Marine Park area.
• Lunch on board Home made and fruit . Vegan or vegetarian options upon request
• Full Scuba gear
• Roundtrip transportation to Playa del Carmen Ferry
• Roundtrip transportation on the island. Arriving our instructor will take you to the dive boat.
• Small groups per dive instructor – 1:2 – 1:4 ratios
• Personal instructor from Cancun upon request
• Long dives
Roundtrip transportation from any hotel in Cancun , Playa Mujeres or the Mayan Riviera is included.
Go snorkeling over the spectacular shallow reefs of Cozumel on this tour that’s great for persons loves the ocean . See coral formations, colorful tropical fish, and many species of marine life.
Cozumel is georgeous.