See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park. Full of marine life and marine…
- Diver With Transportation Approx USD$220
- Diver Without Transportation Approx USD$165
Dive South Cozumel wall Reefs
Cozumel boasts some of the top dive spots in the world. Its depth, wall diving opportunities, deep blue waters, and smooth drift diving make it a very special place to dive, with many unique locations.
Cozumel diving is unique, is the top reef dive zone in all the Mayan Riviera.
The team at Deep Life Divers are dive experts on this reef area with more than 30 years of experience diving in Cozumel. We’re eager to show you from the North Island to all the South Island reefs, including all the reefs inside the National Marine Park,. Palancar Gardens, Palancar caves, Maracaibo Reef, Punta Sur Reef, Santa Rosa Wall, Yukab, Paso del Cedral, Dalila, San Francisco, Colombia deep and Colombia Shallow are some of the many reefswill take you to dive.
You can arrive by yourself at the meeting point. We will send you maps and directions to meet our dive team on time. We have daily dive departures on the Island.
We have a second option including you the Round – trip transportation, this from any hotel in Cancun or the Mayan Riviera. Round trip transportation is included from your Hotel to Playa del Carmen ferry and also arriving to Cozumel to our dive boat and back.
Including on your dive day.
• Two tank dives in the Cozumel National Marine Park Reef area. We take you not to most close and commons, we will take you to the south, where the best reefs are located.
• Lunch on board. Guacamole, hand-made sandwiches, fruit, and drinks are for you all day.
• Full Scuba gear ( fins, mask BCD, regulator, weights, tanks )
• Roundtrip transportation to Playa del Carmen Ferry from your Hotel
• Roundtrip transportation on the island. Upon arriving, our instructor will take you to the dive boat from the ferry and back ending your dives.
• Small groups per dive Instructor – 1:2 – 1:4 ratios
• Personal instructor from Cancun upon request. You can ask for your personal Instructor to be with you from the pick-up time all day.
• Long dives. we give you very long and comfortable dives .
- 6:00 – 6:50 a.m – Pick-up time will depend on where are you staying. Will be for you on time to take the 8:00 a.m Ferry.
- 8:00 a.m – Ferry departure from playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- 9:00 a.m – We take you to our boat arriving at the Island
- 9:15 a.m – Arriving at the dive boat.
- 9:30 a.m – Departure to the reef area
- 3:00 – ·:3:30 p.m Approximate time will be back from diving at the Marina. At this time we will take you back to the ferry .
- 4:00 p.m Normally we take this Ferry departure time back to Playa del Carmen, Arriving to Playa our driver is waiting for you to take you back to your Hotel.
Your confirmation will send you a dynamic to follow during your dive day.