See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park.
- Diver With Transportation Approx USD$200
- Diver Without Transportation Approx USD$145
Dive South Cozumel Reefs
Cozumel boasts some of the top dive spots in the world. Its depth, wall diving opportunities, deep blue waters, and smooth drift diving make it a very special place to dive, with many unique locations.
The team at Deep Life Divers are dive experts on this reef area with more than 30 years of experience diving here. We’re eager to show you North Island or South Island reefs, including reefs inside the National Marine Park, Palancar Gardens, Palancar caves, Maracaibo Reef, Punta Sur Reef, Santa Rosa Wall, Yukab, Paso del Cedral, Dalila, San Francisco, and many, many more reefs to dive.
Roundtrip transportation from any hotel in Cancun or the Mayan Riviera is included.
- Two tank dives in the Cozumel National Marine Park Reef area
- Lunch on board
- Full Scuba gear
- Roundtrip transportation to Playa del Carmen Ferry
- Roundtrip transportation on the island. Upon arriving, our instructor will take you to the dive boat.
- Small groups per dive Instructor – 1:2 – 1:4 ratios
- Personal instructor from Cancun upon request
- Long dives
Pick Up Time
6:15 am -Pick up at hotels starts
9:15 am – Arrive at meeting point