We have to take preventive measures in place to keep all guests safe during all our activities.
- Cleaning is much more emphasized with the proper disinfection of the scuba equipment for our guests in every use, such as: regulators, masks, BCD’s, wetsuits, fins.
- We have new mouthpieces, as well as brand new snorkels you can keep with you after the tour.
- Surfaces and areas where our guests are going to stay will be disinfected before and after the activity.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for our guests all the time.
- We are making sure to keep the social distance in the area of the activity and boat.
- Our number of divers on board is reduced to a maximum of 5 divers per dive departure.
- We will be wearing a face mask most time.
- All our staff are tested for Covid periodically, not allowing a maximum of 15 days to pass for each new test.
- Every day the boats and work areas and dive shops are sanitized.