See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park.
- Diver Approx USD$275
- Solo Diver Approx USD$300
Angelita Cenote Dive & More
Experience two or three tank dives in two of the most beautiful cenotes!
Cenote Angelita is one of the top sites for cenote diving in Tulum. The cenote is deep and wide, offering amazing visibility. The hydrogen sulfide cloud makes this a unique place to dive. This is a cenote dive that you will never forget!
The second dive is up to you! Most of the time, we do Taj Ma Ha Cenote, which offers the best sunlight beams. A halocline, air domes, and the lights make this an amazing, unique, world-class dive.
The average water temperature is 79°F in both cenotes. This tour requires open water advanced diving certification.
- Cenote dive at Angelita and Taj Ma Ha (or cenote of choice)
- Two or three different dives — one deep dive and one or two shallow dives
- Lunch and drinks are included (you can choose tacos or baguettes)
- Round-trip transportation in comfortable vans with AC
- Small groups: 1:2 – 1:4
- Personal instructor/dive guide
- Cenote entrance fee
- Scuba lamp
Round-trip transportation is included from any hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.