See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park.
- Diver Approx USD$105
Dive at the MUSA
Discovery scuba diving in the Underwater Museum offers the opportunity to explore the Isla Mujeres reefs and the underwater life located between Cancun and the island. The reefs and marine life in these places are full of marine life with great visibility.
During this day tour, you will learn scuba diving basics through theoretical and practical classes for free before your dive.
This tour includes two different dives; one at MUSA (underwater museum) and a second reef at Isla Mujeres National Marine Park.
The maximum depth on both dives is just 30 feet.
We have daily dive trips departing from our dive shop located inside the Hotel Cancun Bay at Cancun Hotel Zone km 3.5.
Transportation from any hotel in Cancun is included in the price.
$12 USD per person from Playa Mujeres hotels.
$10 USD per person from Moon Palace.
- Theory classes and diving lessons before dives
- Two tank dives
- Underwater Museum National Marine Park fee is included
- Water on board
- Complete diving equipment (BCD, regs, fins, and mask)
- Small groups per dive instructor: 1: 2 – 1: 4 ratios
- 2 great dives and great diving equipment
- All you need to feel comfortable during your Underwater Museum diving experience.
Pick Up Time
10:45 am – Pick up at hotel starts
11:00 am – Arrive at meeting point at the shop