See healthy corals and plentiful marine life on this half-day Cancun dive tour. Enjoy two shallow dives at depths of about 30 feet in the Cancun National Marine Park.
- Diver Approx USD$125
Explore Cancun Shipwrecks
The C-55 and the C-58 shipwrecks both functioned during WWII. Their wreckage was completely broken by the last strong hurricane to hit Cancun in 2005. This shipwreck dive is for Advanced Open Water divers only, as we explore the interior three levels of the ships at a depth of 85 feet. Since this wreck dive is slightly more demanding than other Cancun dives, it is considered advanced.
Expect to see barracudas, groupers, moray eels, lobsters, and small marine life to make your diving experience truly fascinating. During the winter months, you might even see eagle rays floating above the wrecks.
We’ve combined the wreck dive with a second reef dive with an average depth of 55 feet.
- Two nice dives
- Shipwreck and reef
- Cancun National Marine Park fee included
- Water on board
- Complete diving equipment (BCD, regs, fins, and masks
- We can take you from any hotel in Playa Mujeres or Playa del Carmen for an extra minimum price
- Small groups per dive instructor: 1: 2 – 1: 4 ratios
- 2 great dives and great diving equipment
Roundtrip transportation from any hotel in Cancun or the Mayan Riviera is included.
Pick Up Time
7:45 am – Pick up at hotels starts
8:15 am – Arrive at meeting point